WeP Workflow Automation – transition from people-driven to process-driven Enterprise
With WeP Workflow, you can automate your processes to minimize the chaos and maximize your productivity in your organization.
WeP Workflow – transition from people-driven to process-driven enterprise
Design your workflow with an extremely intuitive designer
Workflow automation can be a very time-consuming and daunting task. However, the WeP Workflow Automation solution is known to be efficient, especially due to its intuitive workflow designer
- Cloud-based (SaaS) solution
- Zero to minimum coding needed
- Well defined human and system tasks
- Drag and drop forms creator to workflow
- A fluid workflow that can be amended efficiently
- Handle complex and parallel workflows seamlessly
- Seamless integration with third-party application and legacy systems through RESTful API’s
- Powered by the centralized WeP document repository and Low code platform
- Scalable solution w.r.t users and data
Real-time analytics to track and manage workflow tasks
Get real-time reports and leadership dashboards of various workflow tasks using filters and searches:
- Get a real-time status report
- Dashboards for the leadership team
- Perform action on-the-go
- Reassigning the task with a click
- Trigger automated e-mails and reminders for pending tasks
Keep up with compliance through and through
WeP Workflow Automation helps you stay compliant throughout the workflow of each task with the following information:
- Show names and timestamp details of each task
- Track history of the task
- Provision to file logs through comments
- GUI buttons to approve, reject, reassign tasks
- Autosave task-related artifacts that can be accessed anytime
- Save the task as a draft
Q1. what is workflow automation?
Ans. Workflow automation is designing business processes based on certain pre-defined rule-set & deployed to automatically trigger the tasks between users, external applications & storing & tracking all the stages.
Q2. How will workflow automation help?
Ans. One of the major advantages of workflow automation is the 0% chance of data loss. Automation of complete business processes will enable centralized & easy accessibility of data at any time & place. The sole requirement would be a stable Internet connection. This would in turn provide end-to-end information of the processes with audit trails In the process, it will also promote ease of use for the user.Know More