WeP Solutions Ltd is India’s
First authorised distributor of Ricoh Products and Services
Together we believe in providing creativity, collaboration & seamless technology to our customers.
Why Ricoh by WeP
India’s best Managed Print Service provider is now the India’s First authorised distributor of Ricoh Products and Services. WeP now brings it’s 20+ years of experience in MPS in India, to sell and service Ricoh products that addresses the digital printing market, including office automation, industrial and commercial printing products, through it’s extensive service network. This strategic partnership between Ricoh Asia Pacific and WeP seeks to empower businesses to work smarter and be more productive, contributing to customer's business growth in India.
24000+Printer Install Base
>95%Cumulative Printer Uptime
With Ricoh Latest Intelligent MFPs improve your productivity and help employees work faster, smarter, and more securely.
- All new IM series printers which focus on delivering value to customer.
- Numerous connectivity features allowing user to easily install and print.
- 10.1” Smart Operation Panel with improved UI provides a better usability and user comfort.
- These long life machines are committed to minimise the environmental impact.
Get the best quality print from your Ricoh printer with Ricoh genuine supplies
- Ricoh OEM toners are made to extend the life of your printer while lowering overall costs.
- Higher page yields of Ricoh OEM toner help minimise the carbon footprint
- Get Sharp detail and vivid reproduction of image with Ricoh OEM color toner
- Ricoh OEM toner complies with ROHS and is designed to meet the high standards to protect human health and the environment.
Still undecided about which printer to purchase?
Don't buy a printer that isn't appropriate for your organization.
If you have any questions in selecting the right printer please contact us we'd be happy to assist!
Q1. What is shiny materials mode in Ricoh color printer?
Ans. The Shiny Materials Mode allows users to scan shiny and reflective materials, such as jewelry and watches, with better results. It works by adjusting the optical scanner’s light intensity to compensate for the object’s surface characteristics. This reduces the white lines caused by light reflected off metal and shiny surfaces in the final output.
Q2. Is GDI & DDST printer are same?
Ans. Yes, GDI (Graphics Device Interface) and DDST (Dynamic Data Streaming Technology) are interchangeable terms. These printers are intended to accept output from a Microsoft Windows-based host computer. It serves as a bridge between all Windows-based applications and printers. DDST printers are compatible with the GDI standard, however, Microsoft uses GDI terminology, whereas Ricoh uses DDST.Know More