- b) The Domain name www.wepdigital.com(“website”) , is owned and operated by WeP Solutions Limited (“Company”) a Public Limited Company, incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act and having its registered office at No. 44/1A, Basappa Complex, Lavelle Road, Bengaluru- 560001, where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its representatives, administrators, employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors ad assigns.
(i) The term ‘You’ &‘User’ shall mean any legal person or entity accessing or using the services provided on this Website, who is competent to enter into binding contracts, as per the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872. The terms ‘We’, ‘Us’& ‘Our’ shall mean the Website and/or the Company, as the context so requires.
(ii) The term party and parties shall be respectively be used to refer to the User and the Company, individually and collectively, as the context so requires.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION
- a) User expressly agrees and acknowledges that the Company collects and stores the User’s personal information including but not limited to the username, passwords, email address, name, address, age, date of birth, sex, nationality, browsing history, images or other information. The User is aware that the information collected by the Company/Website will be used to provide service and features targeted at the User, that are most likely to meet the User’s needs, and also to customise and improve the website.
- b) The User is aware that the Company/Website may automatically track certain information about the User based upon the User’s IP address and the User’s behaviour on the Website, and the User expressly consents to the same. The User is aware that this information is used to do internal research on user demographics, interests, and behaviour, to enable the Company/Website to better understand, and cater to the interests of its users. The User is expressly made aware that such information may include the URL that the User visited prior to accessing the Website, the URL which the User subsequently visits (whether or not these URLs form a part of the Website), the User’s computer & web browser information, the User’s IP address, etc.
- c) If the User chooses to purchase products / services from the Website, the User consents to allowing the Company/Website to collect information about the User’s buying behaviour
- d) The User is aware that any and all information pertaining to the User collected by the Company, whether or not directly provided by the User to the Company/Website, including but not limited to personal correspondence such as emails or letters, feedback from other users or third parties regarding the User’s activities or postings on the Website, etc., may be collected and complied by the Company/Website and the User hereby expressly consents to the same.
The Company/Website may use "cookies" to enhance User experience. User's web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them and that cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user, including but not limited to a User’s login identification, password, etc. The User hereby expressly consent to the same.
- SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
- a) We may use service companies on our behalf to perform certain services for you, we may share the User’s personal information with other corporate entities/affiliates or government service providers for the purpose of fulfilling the obligation of our services.
- b) The User is aware that the Website/Company may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if the Website/Company in good faith believes that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to court orders, or other legal processes as required by law.
- PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- USERS CONSENT
By using the Website and/ or by providing information to the Company through the Website, the User consents to the collection and use of the information disclosed by the User on the Website in accordance with this Policy, including but not limited to the User’s consent the Company/Website sharing the User’s information, as per Clause 4 of this Policy.
- Grievance Officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
WeP Solutions Limited
40/1A, Basappa Complex,
Lavelle Road, Bangalore – 560001
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Parties expressly agree that the Terms, Policy and any other agreements entered into between the Parties are governed by the laws, rules and regulations of India, and that the Courts at Bengaluru, Karnataka, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising between the Parties.
The contents of this website were prepared with the greatest possible diligence. However, WeP Digital does not guarantee or endorse the content, accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, hyperlinks, products and other items contained herein or on any other server.