Generate bulk e-Invoices from any ERP at once
E-Invoicing is now mandatory w.e.f 01 April 2022 for taxpayers with a turnover of above 20 crores.
WeP Solutions Ltd is a govt. appointed GST Suvidha Provider. We provide the simplest and fastest e-invoicing, GST Filing & e-Way Bill software used by 10 Nifty 50 Companies.
WeP e-Invoicing Features
- Support Manual, SFTP and ERP integrated e-Invoice solutions
- Provides both ASP and GSP model of services
- Tie up with specialized integration partners for SAP, Oracle etc
- Provides support for in-house implementation of e-Invoicing
- Tight information security policies
- Distinct and enhanced summary dashboard
- Supports bulk upload of e-Invoice data through excel template
- Quick generation of e-Invoices with just 3 steps: Validate, upload, and generate
- Cancel e-Invoice with just a few clicks
- Create and cancel IRN based e-Way bill
- e-Invoice print and download PDF option
- Features to customize e-Invoice print format like entity’s logo
- Simple exception handling process
- Well trained support team
MIS Reports Available
- View export and download e-Invoice of multiple GSTIN’s
- Report on IRN generated for varied range of period
- Reports to enable easy preparation of GSTR-1 data
Every registered entity must generate e-Way bills for supplies involving movement of goods exceeding prescribed threshold. We help you for a problem free generation of e-Way bills mitigating the risk of disruption to business operations and penalising consequences. Undoubtedly our services simplify your e-Way bill compliances without having to visit GST e-Way bill portal
- Comprehensive dashboard for quick visibility on e-Way bill compliances
- Easy interface. Simple and user-friendly template
- Supports centralized and location-based e-Way bill generation
- Saves time with bulk generation of e-Way bills
- Facilitates easy updation of vehicle, transporter details, extension of validity of e-way bill and addition of multi-vehicles
- Option to view, print and download PDF of e-Way bills
- Permits concurrent e-Way bill generation for multiple GSTIN’s
- Cancel e-Way bill with just a click
- Rejection of inward e-Way bills
- Exclusive settings to configure related features
GST Return Filing Solution
- Subscribe to WeP ASP portal and enjoy simplified filing in just 3 steps for all returns: Validate, upload, and save
- Transfer your worries of return filing to our professionals with the managed filing services
- Various MIS reports and logs to meet complete audit trail and reporting requirements
- Quick and easy upload to/download from GST portal
- Simplified reconciliation and automated communication mechanism to vendors on discrepancies
- Easy interface, navigation, and user management
Why is WeP GST is a one-stop solution for all your enterprise GST needs?
WeP GST provides solutions to all enterprise GST needs starting from e-invoicing till the filing of GST returns.
- The e-invoicing solution easily integrates with your existing ERP. It is highly scalable and support bulks upload/download of e-Invoices at ease
- The e-way bill solution comes with in-built intelligence and 80+ validations to avoid making mistakes.
- The GST return filing solutions simplify your GST return filing experience with useful tools & insightful reports. Also, it helps in easy reconciliation of mismatched invoices with automatic data validation.
What is e-Invoicing?
e-Invoicing’ or ‘electronic invoicing’ is a system in which B2B invoices are authenticated electronically on the Invoice Registration Portal (IRP) for further use on the GST portal. One can generate e-Invoices 2x Faster from WeP GST Software.
What is the applicability of e-invoicing?
From the 1st of October 2020, firms with a turnover of more than Rs.500 crore will be permitted to use e-invoicing. It has been extended to enterprises with a turnover of more than Rs.100 crore beginning January 1, 2021. The government recently announced that enterprises having a turnover of more than Rs.20 crore must comply with e-invoicing beginning April 1, 2022.
What is an Invoice Reference Number (IRN)?
An Invoice Reference Number (IRN) is a unique code issued for every e-invoice (it is a hash-based on three parameters) in technical terms. It is a combination of the supplier GSTIN, invoice number and financial year.
What type of documents are covered under e-invoice?
- B2B invoices issued by the supplier (including RCM transactions)
- Credit notes issued by the supplier pertaining to B2B invoices
- Debit notes issued by the supplier pertaining to B2B invoices
- Any other document as required by the law from time to time
Is it mandatory to generate the IRN?
The invoice will be considered invalid if it does not contain an IRN. Hence, it is suggested to immediately upload invoices to the IRP on a real-time basis so that the IRN can be generated and placed on the invoice.
Can IRNs be generated in bulk?
Yes, IRNs can be generated in bulk on the IRP. Even though the taxpayer uploads invoices in bulk, the invoice’s approval will be done one at a time. The IRP will be able to handle a large sequence of invoices for registration and validate them. Essentially, bulk upload of invoices will be required by large taxpayers who generate a large number of invoices.
WeP GST helps you integrate with ERP or accounting system and generate bulk e-invoices in 30 secs.